This page summarises how to catch Barbed Gill Trout.
Catching Barbed Gill Trout
Commentary: 50%-70% of the catch from open water in Outland. The only way to avoid them is to fish from Outland's pools.
|Water/pool type||Minimum skill||Areas||Catch Rate||Commonly caught fish|
|To cast||To avoid get aways||% of Catch||Source|
|Open Water - Inland||280||375||25%||Sample.|
The catch rate is the approximate proportion of all catches in the area from the water/pool type that are the named fish.
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
- Wrath of the Lich King - Previews fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.
- The Role of Skill - This topic considers the role skill plays in fishing, including how skill changes the proportion of fish that "get away".
- Zone Base Fishing Skill - This topic attempts to answer the question, what fishing skill will I need to fish in a certain zone?
- Gazetteer - This topic develops a simple gazetteer that shows which fish may be caught in which zones.