This page summarises how to catch Fangtooth Herring.
About Fangtooth Herring
- Cooking: Pickled Fangtooth (restores 15000 health and 12960 mana over 30 sec, +12 MP5 and +40 Stamina for 1 hour, requires Level 70).
- Cooking: Spicy Fried Herring (restores 15000 health and 12960 mana over 30 sec, +16 MP5 and +40 Stamina for 1 hour, requires Level 70) - requires Northern Spices.
- Cooking: Haunted Herring ("makes you scared") - also requires Essence of Undeath.
Vendor Value: 8c.
Catching Fangtooth Herring
New or changed in Wrath of the Lich King, which is not yet available on live realms. Information here may not apply to live realms yet.
|Water/pool type||Minimum skill||Areas||Catch Rate||Commonly caught fish|
|To cast||To avoid get aways||% of Catch||Source|
|Fangtooth Herring School - Inland||380||475||-||-|
|Open Water - Inland||380||475||22%||Sample: 236.|
* Catches in unnamed coastal waters are currently the same as catches from inland water.
The catch rate is the approximate proportion of all catches in the area from the water/pool type that are the named fish.
- Wrath of the Lich King - Previews fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.