This page summarises how to catch Figluster's Mudfish.
About Figluster's Mudfish
Usage: Cooking: Grilled Mudfish (restores 7500 health over 30 sec, 20 Agility and Spirit for 30 min, requires Level 55).
Vendor Value: 8c.
Auction Value: Grilled Mudfish sell reasonably well for 80s each.
Catching Figluster's Mudfish
Detailed mapping of hard to find areas is shown below.
Commentary: Approximately 20% of the catch from open water will be Figluster's Mudfish, with no clear difference between higher and lower skill areas. Mudfish Schools contain an overall average of about 2.4 Figluster's Mudfish per pool. Mudfish Schools are normally the least commonly fished of the three pool types found in Nagrand, so finding them is usually fairly straightforward. Due to the way pools appear, you may need to fish from all pool types in Nagrand, before fresh Mudfish Schools spawn.
|Water/pool type||Minimum skill||Areas||Catch Rate||Commonly caught fish|
|To cast||To avoid get aways||% of Catch||Source|
|Mudfish School - Inland||380||475||80%||Sample: 93.|
|Open Water - Inland||380||475||21%||Sample: 519.|
The catch rate is the approximate proportion of all catches in the area from the water/pool type that are the named fish.
- Valuable Fish - This chapter will help you catch fish of value.
- Pools and Wreckage - This chapter will help you fish among schools and floating debris.
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
- The Role of Skill - This topic considers the role skill plays in fishing, including how skill changes the proportion of fish that "get away".
- Zone Base Fishing Skill - This topic attempts to answer the question, what fishing skill will I need to fish in a certain zone?
- Gazetteer - This topic develops a simple gazetteer that shows which fish may be caught in which zones.