This page summarises how to catch Heavy Supply Crate.
About Heavy Supply Crate
- Engineering: Elemental Blasting Powder and Handfuls of Fel Iron Bolts have various uses in Engineering.
- Mining: Fel Iron Ore can be smelted into Fel Iron Bars.
Vendor Value: 1c (contents worth more).
Catching Heavy Supply Crate
Detailed mapping of hard to find areas is shown below.
Commentary: Each Steam Pump Flotsam contains an average of almost 1 Heavy Supply Crate. There are three different pool types in the set Brackish, Sporefish and Steam Pump Flotsam). Due to the way pools appear, you may need to fish from all pool types in Zangarmarsh, before fresh Steam Pump Flotsam spawn.
|Water/pool type||Minimum skill||Areas||Catch Rate||Commonly caught fish|
|To cast||To avoid get aways||% of Catch||Source|
|Steam Pump Flotsam - Inland||305||400||30%||Sample: 109.|
The catch rate is the approximate proportion of all catches in the area from the water/pool type that are the named fish.
- Pools and Wreckage - This chapter will help you fish among schools and floating debris.
- The Burning Crusade - Fishing changes in the first expansion.
- The Role of Skill - This topic considers the role skill plays in fishing, including how skill changes the proportion of fish that "get away".
- Zone Base Fishing Skill - This topic attempts to answer the question, what fishing skill will I need to fish in a certain zone?