This page summarises how to catch Misty Reed Mahi Mahi. For a more detailed guide, see Artisan Fishing Quest.
About Misty Reed Mahi Mahi
Catching Misty Reed Mahi Mahi
Detailed mapping of hard to find areas is shown below.
Notes: The strand covers the coastal area of the Swamp of Sorrows. Your fishing pole's bobber needs to land inside the named area.
Quest: Nat Pagle, Angler Extreme (Artisan fishing) from Nat Pagle in Dustwallow Marsh. Can only be caught with this quest. Cannot be caught while in a raid group. The quest also requires Feralas Ahi, Sar'theris Striker, and Savage Coast Blue Sailfin.
Detailed Guide: Artisan Fishing Quest - Full walkthrough with maps.
Commentary: To avoid wandering Murlocs, fish from one of the small island rocks just off the coast, rather than on the beach.
|Water/pool type||Minimum skill||Areas||Catch Rate||Commonly caught fish|
|To cast||To avoid get aways||% of Catch||Source|
|Open Water - Coastal||130||225||Quest only.|
The catch rate is the approximate proportion of all catches in the area from the water/pool type that are the named fish.
- Getting Started - Read this chapter if you are new to fishing, or have only just started fishing.
- Training - How to train your skill from Apprentice, through Journeyman, Expert, and Artisan, to Master.
- The Role of Skill - This topic considers the role skill plays in fishing, including how skill changes the proportion of fish that "get away".
- Zone Base Fishing Skill - This topic attempts to answer the question, what fishing skill will I need to fish in a certain zone?
- Gazetteer - This topic develops a simple gazetteer that shows which fish may be caught in which zones.