This page summarises how to catch Nettlefish.
- Cooking: Poached Nettlefish (restores 15000 health and 12960 mana over 30 sec, +30 Critical Rating and +40 Stamina for 1 hour, requires Level 70).
- Cooking: Spicy Blue Nettlefish (restores 15000 health and 12960 mana over 30 sec, +40 Critical Rating and +40 Stamina for 1 hour, requires Level 70) - requires Northern Spices.
- Cooking: Cooking: Small Feast (party food, restores 15000 health and 12960 mana over 30 sec, makes you smaller, requires level 70) - requires 2 Nettlefish, 2 Rhino Meat, 2 Glacial Salmon, and Northern Spices.
Vendor Value: 8c.
New or changed in Wrath of the Lich King, which is not yet available on live realms. Information here may not apply to live realms yet.
|Water/pool type||Minimum skill||Areas||Catch Rate||Commonly caught fish|
|To cast||To avoid get aways||% of Catch||Source|
|Nettlefish School - Inland||430||525||90%||Sample: 1045.|
|Open Water - Inland||430||525||30%||Sample: 211.|
* Catches in unnamed coastal waters are currently the same as catches from inland water.
The catch rate is the approximate proportion of all catches in the area from the water/pool type that are the named fish.
- Wrath of the Lich King - Previews fishing changes in Wrath of the Lich King, the second expansion to World of Warcraft.