This page summarises how to catch Raw Sagefish.
About Raw Sagefish
Usage: Cooking: Smoked Sagefish (restores 378 health and 567 mana over 21 sec, gain 3 Mana every 5 seconds for 15 min, requires Level 10).
Vendor Value: 25c.
Auction Value: Smoked Sagefish rarely sell for about 5s.
Catching Raw Sagefish
Detailed mapping of hard to find areas is shown below.
Commentary: The most effective location to fish Raw Sagefish is from School of Sagefish in Mirkfallon Lake, Stonetalon Mountains. All pools in the set are grouped together in the same small lake. There seem to always be two pools spawned, regardless of how many have been fished before.
|Water/pool type||Minimum skill||Areas||Catch Rate||Commonly caught fish|
|To cast||To avoid get aways||% of Catch||Source|
|Lesser Sagefish School - Inland||1||75~||80%||Sample.|
|School of Sagefish - Inland||55||150||80%||Sample.|
~: Approximate value.
The catch rate is the approximate proportion of all catches in the area from the water/pool type that are the named fish.
- Getting Started - Read this chapter if you are new to fishing, or have only just started fishing.
- Valuable Fish - This chapter will help you catch fish of value.
- Pools and Wreckage - This chapter will help you fish among schools and floating debris.
- The Role of Skill - This topic considers the role skill plays in fishing, including how skill changes the proportion of fish that "get away".
- Zone Base Fishing Skill - This topic attempts to answer the question, what fishing skill will I need to fish in a certain zone?