This page summarises how to catch Raw Sunscale Salmon.
About Raw Sunscale Salmon
Usage: Cooking: Poached Sunscale Salmon (restores 874 health over 27 sec, restores 6 health every 5 seconds for 10 min, requires Level 35).
Vendor Value: 10c.
Auction Value: Poached Sunscale Salmon may sell for 5s.
Catching Raw Sunscale Salmon
Detailed mapping of hard to find areas is shown below.
Time: Highest catch rate 12:00-18:00. Cannot be caught 00:00-06:00.
|Water/pool type||Minimum skill||Areas||Catch Rate||Commonly caught fish|
|To cast||To avoid get aways||% of Catch||Source|
|Open Water - Inland||205||300||0-35% ||Sample: 207.|
|330||425||0-35% ||Sample: 715.|
- Best catch rate 12:00-18:00.
The catch rate is the approximate proportion of all catches in the area from the water/pool type that are the named fish.
- Variation by Time - This topic explores how catch rates for fish vary by time of day.
- The Role of Skill - This topic considers the role skill plays in fishing, including how skill changes the proportion of fish that "get away".
- Zone Base Fishing Skill - This topic attempts to answer the question, what fishing skill will I need to fish in a certain zone?
- Gazetteer - This topic develops a simple gazetteer that shows which fish may be caught in which zones.