This page summarises how to catch Sar'theris Striker. For a more detailed guide, see Artisan Fishing Quest.
About Sar'theris Striker
Catching Sar'theris Striker
Detailed mapping of hard to find areas is shown below.
Notes: The strand covers most of the mainland coast of Desolace, excluding islands and Ethel Rethor, in the centre of the northern part of the coast. Your fishing pole's bobber needs to land inside the named area.
Quest: Nat Pagle, Angler Extreme (Artisan fishing) from Nat Pagle in Dustwallow Marsh. Can only be caught with this quest. Cannot be caught while in a raid group. The quest also requires Feralas Ahi, Misty Reed Mahi Mahi, and Savage Coast Blue Sailfin.
Detailed Guide: Artisan Fishing Quest - Full walkthrough with maps.
Commentary: The easiest place to fish is in the south-west of Desolace, on the coast just south of Shadowprey village.
|Water/pool type||Minimum skill||Areas||Catch Rate||Commonly caught fish|
|To cast||To avoid get aways||% of Catch||Source|
|Open Water - Coastal||130||225||Quest only.|
The catch rate is the approximate proportion of all catches in the area from the water/pool type that are the named fish.
- Getting Started - Read this chapter if you are new to fishing, or have only just started fishing.
- Training - How to train your skill from Apprentice, through Journeyman, Expert, and Artisan, to Master.
- The Role of Skill - This topic considers the role skill plays in fishing, including how skill changes the proportion of fish that "get away".
- Zone Base Fishing Skill - This topic attempts to answer the question, what fishing skill will I need to fish in a certain zone?
- Gazetteer - This topic develops a simple gazetteer that shows which fish may be caught in which zones.