This page summarises how to catch Savage Coast Blue Sailfin. For a more detailed guide, see Artisan Fishing Quest.
About Savage Coast Blue Sailfin
Catching Savage Coast Blue Sailfin
Detailed mapping of hard to find areas is shown below.
Notes: The Savage Coast covers much of the northern half of the Vale's western coastline, excluding islands. Although the quest simply states "Savage Coast", there are many reports of the fish being caught in the Southern Savage Coast, which covers the remainder of the western coastline, down to just outside Booty Bay. Your fishing pole's bobber needs to land inside the named area.
Quest: Nat Pagle, Angler Extreme (Artisan fishing) from Nat Pagle in Dustwallow Marsh. Can only be caught with this quest. Cannot be caught while in a raid group. The quest also requires Feralas Ahi, Misty Reed Mahi Mahi, and Sar'theris Striker.
Detailed Guide: Artisan Fishing Quest - Full walkthrough with maps.
Commentary: I suggest you fish just south of Grom'Gol Base Camp, where the river falls into the sea. This is the safest location, particularly at lower level.
|Water/pool type||Minimum skill||Areas||Catch Rate||Commonly caught fish|
|To cast||To avoid get aways||% of Catch||Source|
|Open Water - Coastal||130||225||Quest only.|
The catch rate is the approximate proportion of all catches in the area from the water/pool type that are the named fish.
- Getting Started - Read this chapter if you are new to fishing, or have only just started fishing.
- Training - How to train your skill from Apprentice, through Journeyman, Expert, and Artisan, to Master.
- The Role of Skill - This topic considers the role skill plays in fishing, including how skill changes the proportion of fish that "get away".
- Zone Base Fishing Skill - This topic attempts to answer the question, what fishing skill will I need to fish in a certain zone?
- Gazetteer - This topic develops a simple gazetteer that shows which fish may be caught in which zones.